GET ABSOLUTELY RIPPED IN 60 DAYS
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through the nonsense and discover the simple nutrition plan that works. Forget about all the hype and gimmicks.
Forget about low carbs, ultra high protein and food combining. That’s all bullshit.
There are three problems with most diet programs out there:
- With most muscle building diets you gain two pounds of fat for every pound of muscle.
- With most fat loss diets you lose one pound of muscle for every two pounds of fat.
- Low carb diets kill your physical and mental performance, and wreck your body.
For a nutrition plan to work it has to be simple. It has to fit and work with your lifestyle. It can’t be ultra restrictive and chock full of rules. And you have to be able to eat the delicious foods you love. That’s what The Renegade Diet is all about.
The only diet that specifically targets ugly, stubborn, hard-to-lose bodyfat.
No matter how hard you try or what you do it seems impossible to lose that ugly body fat on your belly, chest, hips, love handles, and glutes.
The Renegade Diet was designed specifically to eliminate stubborn fat once and for all crushing the 5 biggest nutrition myths:
- Myth: Low Carb/ Paleo Style Diets Are the Best for Losing Fat
Fact: Low carb diets kill your physical and mental performance. They also negatively effect hormone levels, making it even harder to lose fat and build muscle.
- Myth: High Protein Diets Build More Muscle & Burn More Fat
Fact: This is a lie told by supplement companies. Too much protein causes digestive health issues and makes you fatter.
- Myth: You Should Eat 6 Meals Per Day
Fact: In studies comparing 3 meals vs. 6 meals there was no difference in fat loss. There’s no need to be a Tupperware carrying slave to your diet.
- Myth: Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day
Fact: 90% of Americans eat breakfast, yet 50% are obese. There are better options.
- Myth: You Have to Cut Calories & Carbs at Night
Fact: Studies show that those who consume the majority of their calories and carbs at night lose more bodyfat.
Burn fat while eating all the foods you love
Wouldn’t you love to burn stubborn bodyfat while still getting to eat delicious foods every week and a big dinner every night
Do you want to do it without becoming a slave to scales and calculations
Do you want to eliminate gas, bloating, constipation, and other digestive health issues
Would you like to rid yourself of joint pain just by making some simple changes to the foods you eat Or have energy levels you haven’t experienced since high school
Imagine feeling ten years younger. How much that would impact your family and social life.
And how much more productive and financially successful you could be.
22 shocking facts you’ll discover in The Renegade Diet.
- Why your current diet is turning you into a fat storing machine.
- Why breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day.
- How to fix low testosterone and elevated estrogen levels.
- Why following the traditional rules of meal frequency is making you fatter and sicker.
- What common household foods are wreaking havoc on your joints.
- Why carbs are NOT the enemy and can help you get ripped. if you know how to use them properly.
- How most diets accelerate the aging process.
- Why you need to eat MORE sodium; not less.
- How excess protein consumption increases bodyfat and DOESN’T help you build muscle. Save your money!
- What to do immediately before training to dramatically enhance fat burning.
- Why you don’t need as many calories as you thought to build muscle.
- How certain foods speed up your recovery between workouts.
- How to naturally optimize hormone levels for the faster results.
- The “healthy fat” myth. Why you should NOT be putting butter in your coffee. Paleo guys are gonna love me for this.
- Does fruit really make you fat Discover the truth.
- Why you have adrenal fatigue and what to do about it.
- How to strengthen your immune system and stop getting sick
- What rarely used supplements can make a big difference. Most are completely useless.
- How to improve protein assimilation. It’s not how much you eat but how much you utilize.
- The pre-workout snack that makes a bigger difference than any supplement out there.
- Diet tricks that will have you sleeping like a baby.
- How eating pancakes, pizza, and ice cream can actually help you lose fat faster.